Wednesday, July 18, 2007

uh oh!

The good news, I really like Wick, it is soft and springy. But other then that, it is mostly bad news. I started making a size M, but when I got to the trying on part, it was just too drape-y in the boobs, and it was loose enough in the rest of it that I decided to start over and make a S. In the process, I lost my newly purchased size 7 circ and had to run out and get a new one. The second in 5 days! But, I had a long plane ride and got pretty far along in the new smaller version. But, yesterday, when I tried it on, this is what I found:

TwistedCoachella.JPG

If you look closely you will see that when I connected back to the front I had flipped it over so it is twisted around the neck. At least, if I am visualizing it correctly, I just have to rip back those 10 rows and reattach the front and back. But I think I will take a break from it for a few days. Because even in size S the front is still super low. Currently I am thinking it will still be wearable, because I am not ripping all the way back again, so it better be!